Monday, October 16, 2023

Night Sector (V-Clan #2) by Lexi C. Foss


 

Blurb:

I never wanted a mate.
 

Especially not herthe notorious assassin known for killing Alphas.
But as fate would have it, she became mine.



Fortunately, we have an agreement. One where I rarely have to see her and she pretends I don’t exist.



Everything’s fine.
Until she’s kidnapped by a sadistic Vampire Alpha hellbent on turning her into his own personal Omega blood bag.

Now I’m the only one who can hear her screams.
And I’m really f-cking pissed off.

I might not want her as a mate. But she’s mine.

 Mine to protect.
 

Mine to avenge.
 

Mine to hunt.




My review:

Night Sector is a fantastic follow up to Blood Sector. Kyra is second in command at the Sanctuary protecting the omegas from the alphas that had abused them. She has her own past that haunts her. Her loyalty to Quinnlynn has her entering into a mating of convenience with Kieran’s elite officer Lorcan. But when an old nightmare comes calling it will force Kyra and Lorcan to rethink the convenience of their mating. Can they come together to protect the Sanctuary and the omegas that live there? I kept flipping pages to find out. Can’t wait for the next installment.

 

Buy link:

Amazon

 

 

No comments: