Saturday, July 11, 2020

Dark Vibe (Phoenix Agency) by Cara North




Blurb:
Luna May suppressed her gifts until an accident made them undeniable. Now, the clairsentience gift is leading her to help others in need.
Ryker Vaughn is skeptical that his temporary partner is going to help him find anyone.

On the hunt for a missing teen, they find an undeniable connection that may cost them everything or give them more than they ever imagined.

My review:
I listened to the audio version of this book. This story takes place in Desiree Holt's Phoenix Agency but can be read/listened to stand alone. Luna and Ryker each have gifts that make them different. This story has them meeting when each are looking for the same missing girl. This is a fast paced romantic suspense tale that left me with a smile on my face and in my heart. It brightened my whole day. This is a quick bit of sunshine.

Buy link:

No comments: