Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bound (True Desires #1) by Sasha White



Blurb:
The strongest way to be Bound, is by emotion. 

Everybody has a dark side. I just never expected mine to come out in my sexuality. But in that quiet time before I drift off to sleep the images that come into my mind shock even me. You see, I’ve always been the good girl. The steady one, the responsible one, but ever since I set eyes on Joe Carson, the dreams have turned into urges… a restlessness I can’t resist. 

So I don’t. 

No one is more shocked than me when after putting on a private show of self love for Joe, I tell him I’ll do anything for him… and he holds me to it. 

I admit it. I’m an addict. 

I’m addicted to the freedom that I find in his arms…and I’m worried it might cost me the freedom from small town existence I’ve been working towards my whole life.
 

My review:
Hot, kinky and fun. The author mixes kink and romance in a believable way. I’ll admit it took me a bit to warm up to these characters but as they grew so did my appreciation for them. The story will keep you turning pages but fair warning break out the fan and a cold drink.

Buy links:


No comments: