Wedding the Werepanther (Ferndale Falls Forever #4) by Krista
Luna
Blurb:
One matchmaking sentient house + one gorgeous werepanther
roommate = one helluva surprise wedding!
When I inherited the sprawling purple Victorian, I knew it
used to be a wedding chapel. What I didn’t know is that my magic would make the
house sentient... or that it longed for the days of bridal veils and tossed
bouquets.
It locks me in with Shadow and refuses to set us free until I
marry the gorgeous werepanther!
Okay, no prob. As a gamer girl, I know how to get out of
sticky situations. We’ll wed to make the house happy and immediately annul.
Only, our magical marriage binds us together for a full month,
and if we consummate, it’s permanent.
To make matters worse, the house keeps arranging romantic
dates, and the irresistible Shadow plays along way too enthusiastically. If he
touches me and growls, “My wife,” one more time, I might scream.
Or kiss him, or more…
– charming panther shifter, yearning for her for +1 yr
– sassy plus-size witch
– matchmaking sentient house
– fated mates
– roommate forced proximity
– knotting, primal chase, dirty talk, & more
– magical mishaps & humor
– adorable talking mini-dragon familiar
– found family & cozy small town
Wedding the Werepanther is a cozy spicy fantasy romance
featuring a primal werepanther who’s too charming for his own good, a sassy
witch who’s a gamer girl, a sweet mini-dragon familiar, and a mutual obsession
with games all set in a matchmaking sentient house.
Welcome to Ferndale Falls, the magical small town full of
mischievous imps and talking animal familiars, where heart-melting romance,
toe-curling spice, humor, magic, and low-stakes adventure combine into stories
you’ll devour.
My review:
Check your brain at the door and just enjoy this fun fantasy. Kayla
is a purple haired gamer girl and witch who has social anxiety and a heart as
big as Texas. Shadow is a hunky werepanther who is playing to win Kaylas heart.
He is aided in his quest by a sentient house named Victoria. This story is
filled with magic, fun and love.
Though it is part of a series it can be read standalone. I
will be going back and reading the other books in this series.
Buy links:

No comments:
Post a Comment