Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Kestrel (Danger Bluff #3) by Becca Jameson & Pepper North


 


 

Blurb:

Kestrel
A mysterious billionaire saved my life.
Now, I owe him.
My team’s Save Zara from lurking threats.
My Convince her she’s mine.

Zara
I’ve tried to avoid attention all my life.
But there’s bad guys everywhere.
Danger Bluff should be a safe place to hide...
If only that devastating pilot didn’t ooze Daddy vibes.

 

My review:

Zara is on the run from human traffickers and ends up hiding out at Danger Bluff she never counted Kestrel. Kestrel is smitten from first sight and not just because she is physically beautiful, he falls for her innocence and her strong heart. I just fell for these two and was rooting for them from first page to last.  I loved Coco and laughed out loud when Kestrel jumped at her stare.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: