Thursday, February 29, 2024

Big Bad Boss: Midnight by Renee Rose, Lee Savino


 


 

Blurb:

I hate my boss.
 

The Wall Street tycoon is a jerk. A world-class alpha-hole.
Bitingly good-looking, but terribly flawed.
The kind of man you can never please with the manners of a knife blade
and the power and money to match.
I went to school with bullies like him, so I’m not afraid.
What scares me is my attraction to the man. How much I enjoy sparring with him.
The verbal dress-downs. His inscrutable expression afterward.
He’s danger wrapped up in power,
and he’s getting harder and harder to resist.

I hate my new assistant.

I’ve hated them all, but this is a different kind of hate. A tortuous one.
She’s whip-smart, overly-capable and talks back.
And the little human smells like temptation. The worst kind.
She dresses to kill, and I’m in danger of dying.
One of these days, she’s going to push me too far.
And she’s completely unprepared for what happens
when you unleash an alpha wolf on his quarry.

Midnight is book one in the Big Bad Boss trilogy. It features a billionaire boss-hole wolf shifter and his freakishly smart assistant.

 

My review:

I love Madi! She is smart, sassy and takes no crap from her boss-hole Brick. I loved the back and forth between them. I really enjoyed this book right up to the cliff hanger at the end. I can’t wait for the next installment.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: