Monday, April 10, 2023

Coming Home for Us (The Wilder Brothers, #4) by Carrie Ann Ryan


 


 

Blurb:

I made plans. I followed the path. I fell in love.

Then the world took her away from me.

I swore to never love again, and I’ve done all I could to keep that vow.

But life finds a way and I can’t stop this burning attraction with my best friend.

Maddie stood by me when my world shattered.

She deserves more than a broken man who promised to never love again.

Only I swear she feels the same way about me. And I have no idea what to do about it.

Now she might leave the Wilders and I can’t tell her to stay—even if it means shattering the one piece of me I have left.

 

My review:

Elijah was the “happy go lucky” brother till his happiness was stolen. When he lost Joy he lost the ability to take a chance on happiness.

Maddie had crushed on Elijah but he chose Joy and then swore off love. She’s been friend zoned and she was okay with that.

Now things have changed once again and it is time for her to fish or cut bait. I felt so bad for her. Her heart has taken a heck of a beating.

Can these two heal each other or is it time for her to move on?  This story will pull your heartstrings and leave you with hope.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: