Saturday, March 26, 2022

Daddy’s Little Runaway by Alice Newgate

 


 

Blurb:

She’s never been safe, she’s never been secure and she’s never had love – but none of that matters when she lays eyes on him. She knows she confuses love and hate, but she needs him. He’s got a fetish for her kind and when he gets the chance he puts himself between her and the world, giving her everything she’s never had.

MINDY
If I didn’t leave I’d probably be dead now, but I don’t belong here either. The girls are too pretty and I’m not good enough to be with any of these daddies.
I can’t cope with mean anymore. I just want to hide away and wait for the angels to take me to a place where no one will ever cause me pain. Except this Little Haven is that place. It’s here that an angel is waiting to heal me, to hold me, and to make sure I never know mean again.

BILL
She’s sitting in the booth in front of mine and I can’t stop staring. When she runs like I’m a serial killer I hope to see her on the road, but don’t. Glum, I think I’ll never cross paths with that little perfect pumpkin again, until I find her alone on the swings in my own back yard.
I can see the bruises, I can see she’s known pain, but what none of us could anticipate is that she’s being hunted and the only thing standing between her and The Bullet, is me.

Daddy’s Little Runaway is a short, sexy Age Play featuring two consenting adults who are the perfect match for each other. It includes some Daddy Dom DDLG elements, some moments of suspense, lots of lust and love, and a Happily Ever After you can root for. Enjoy!

 

My review:

Mindy is on the run from an abusive, possessive psycho. When Bill first sees Mindy he is smitten. He is not going to let her go nor is he going to let anyone hurt her. This is a short intense tale that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

 

Buy link:

Amazon


No comments: