Saturday, October 9, 2021

The Beast I Can't Tame (Brooklyn Kings #3) by L.K. Shaw

 


 

Blurb:

I don't care that she's the boss' cousin and far beyond my reach. I've been patient, trying to ease her fear of men, but the time has come to claim what's mine.


Giovanni

One year. That’s how long I’ve wanted my boss’ cousin. I’ve worked my way up the ranks, dedicating my life to the syndicate while I tried easing Francesca’s fear of men.

The time has finally come for me to claim her.

Francesca

Seven years ago, my family’s enemy took everything from me. I’ve been determined to get it all back. When those same enemies nearly kill Giovanni, our friendship changes to something more.

Until a secret emerges that could destroy everything.
 

 

My review:

Oh my heart! The author has taken a dark world and given it light through love. Francesca is a survivor of a traumatic sexual assault seven years earlier. Giovanni has loved Francesca from afar for the past year. He has been patient but a man can take only so much and now he makes his intentions known. Watching this big gruff guy taking his time to woo this incredibly strong woman was so touching. I loved this story.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: