Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Ozzy (The Drummonds Book 4) by September North


 

 


 

Blurb:

Book 4 in The Drummond Series: For Mature YA readers

 

Two girls, one Drummond. Who will win the battle for Ozzy’s heart?

 

Hi, I’m Ozzy. I’ve spent my entire life wanting a girl just like my Aunt Audrey. When Raven shows up she is eerily just like my aunt in many ways. Raven flipped a switch in me and now that it is on, I don’t know how to turn it off. That is until a cheerleader I’ve had a crush on for years, Tamsyn, decided to start speaking to me. Raven is different and complicated. Tamsyn is sweet and likes 80s rock music. What is a drummer to do when I’m in love with two very different girls?

 

I’m Tamsyn. I’ve loved Ozzy since our freshman year when I met him. He was so into his music and I was so nervous around him I just...couldn’t speak. Now, I had to compete for his affection, and Raven is not fighting fair. How far am I willing to go to win his heart?

 

I’m Raven. I just moved to Virginia from California and met Oswald “Ozzy” Drummond. He is way better than the cyber relationships I have had online. I’m determined not to fall in love with anyone. Not to let society, or Ozzy’s crazy mom, tell me that my behavior is bad because I’m a girl. It started out as friendship with benefits, but it turned into something real, and lasting. I love Ozzy. I might have to love him enough to let him go. 

 

 

My review:

Ozzy is the 4th in the Drummonds series by September North. Reading the previous books is a should do before reading this installment. Ozzy is an angsty tale of a good guy torn between two girls.  One is quirky and dark the other is a smart, sweet girl who has crushed on him for years.  I like that Ozzy isn’t perfect. I like that he is torn and conflicted. I am so grateful I am out of high school. I was less than thrilled at the ending as I’ve got so many questions and will have to wait for the next book for answers. I can’t recommend this series enough. Fantastic!

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


 

No comments: