Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Sassy Goddess by Julie Morgan


 


 

Blurb:

Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the most amazing and talented witch of all?

Well, it's not me. At least not yet. Nope, I can't catch a break even if it bit me in the broom. Today's disasters included falling through a portal into a strange new world, running from a giant purple chicken and tripping into the arms of the hottest man my witchy eyes have ever seen.

Unfortunately, he's looking for a long lost princess. I'm no princess. Right now, I'm a hot witchy mess in fabulous clothes. Heck, my coven doesn't even want me.

But wait… maybe if I help find the princess everything will work out.

Maybe, I'll discover who I'm meant to be and my place in the Covenstead will be secure.

Who knows? I might even find a prince and a happily ever after of my own. I don't need a mirror to tell me I'm amazing. With some luck and a little magic, I'll figure it out myself.

 

My review:

Cesha is an orphan raised in the system and ostracized by the witch community. She does all right by herself but nowhere feels like home until she finds a portal to an incredible place and takes a job looking for a long lost princess.

This is a delightful tale of love, honor and empowerment. I laughed myself silly at some of the snark that fell from Cesha’s lips.

Heartily recommend.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: