Monday, September 7, 2020

Fight (The Drummonds Book 2) by September North


 


 

Blurb:

The right playlist will get you through anything.

That’s what I knew for sure, but not every life event was easy to create a soundtrack for.

Meeting Jordan, JJ to his friends, easy playlist. Falling for him, easy playlist. Maintaining my status as a talented and temperamental force to be reckoned with, easy playlist. Getting sexually assaulted by guys I didn’t know, not such an easy playlist. Processing, or rather attempting to avoid processing this information, not an easy playlist.

Breaking up with my boyfriend, Jordan, and taking things out on my family, requires the universe to handle the lineup of my shuffle. At least until I can again.

 

My review:

This incredible tale is an emotional rollercoaster that took me back to my teen years.  This story starts 6 years after Drum. James Etta Drummond is a freshman at the high school where one of her brothers is a teacher and another is a student a year ahead of her. Nothing about this year goes as she planned. Its going to take more than a play list to get her through it. I think every high school should carry this book.  This is part of a series but can be read standalone.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: