Thursday, February 13, 2020

A Falling Starr: The Complete Trilogy by Dani Hoots




Blurb:
A year ago I had woken up with no memory of who I was. No one seemed to know anything about me and for months the police investigated only to find nothing. The only thing I had was a necklace with the name Angela Starr.

The government gave me an ID with that name and let me enroll in a community college to get my GED. All the psychologists that they had examine me thought that would be best and going to school might jog some memories since they figured I was in my late teens. Well, it did, as I ran into a boy my age that I felt I knew, but before I could fully recover those memories, we found ourselves being chased into a portal that led to the other side of the universe.

But why did this other planet seem so familiar?
 

My review:
A Falling Starr is a YA SciFi tale of a young woman with amnesia and her journey to finding herself.  This is a trilogy but reads as one story. I enjoyed watching Angela find her strength and courage to fight for what she believes in. An enjoyable escape.

Buy links:

No comments: