Saturday, November 14, 2020

Crimson Moon Hideaway: Time Wasn't Ready (Women of the Fold #1) by Terri A. Wilson


 


Blurb:

The women of The Fold are willing to give everything to protect those they love.

Garnet
They call it retirement. “Take a vacation,” they said. I’m the longest-lasting member of security for The Fold, and they think I’ll be happy maintaining an herb garden or selling spells to humans? As much as I’m not looking forward to this, I owe it to Samuel, my familiar to give retirement a chance. He’s worked hard to keep me safe all these years; I owe it to him, but it just may kill me.

Samuel
Garnet is the most stubborn witch I know. But I can’t fault her because it’s kept her alive. She’s kicked some of the toughest ass that existed. She’s earned this retirement and it may finally give me a chance to share with her how I really feel. I’ve known she was my mate for a long time. Now, I just need to find the right way to tell her.

Garnet Wisteria served as the tough-as-nails head of security for The Fold, one of four witch councils. No one will ever live up to her legacy, but there’s one case she still needs to finish. Now a forced retirement and a vacation to a new resort, The Crimson Moon, will give her a chance to reevaluate her life and enjoy the things she’s missed, like the hunky bartender who knows exactly which buttons to push.

Samuel Morrison, Garnet’s bonded, panther shifter, familiar, gave up his traditional shifter lifestyle, in order to take care of her. He never regretted a moment because he loved her. Now that she’s retired, he has the chance to share that love with her and claim her as his mate. He has no idea how she feels, but it’s either now or never.

Garnet and Samuel find themselves at The Crimson Moon Resort as the first step of their new journey, but some criminals will never truly go away, and when one of the worst shows up at the resort, Garnet has to overcome every doubt she ever had and become the bad-ass she was always meant to be. But can she answer the call to protect and serve others and share her heart with a man who gave up his life for her?

 

My review:

Sometimes you don’t know what you’ve got till you almost lose it. Samuel has always been there for Garnet but now she is going through some major life changes. Can he keep her by his side. Will she need him as much as he needs her? Can they take their relationship to the next level after all these years? Find out as Garnet and Samuel take a well-deserved vacation at Crimson Moon Hideaway where love is only part of the magic.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

1 comment:

myboo63 said...

Always informative reviews so I know what books to read next. Thank you.