Monday, November 2, 2020

Admit You Love Me: A Secret Baby Romance (Irresistible Billionaires Book 2) by Ajme Williams


 


Blurb:

When a rich aristocrat wins you in a card game for one night, there’s one thing you do not do….

You don’t get pregnant.

But I did.

And now… I’m screwed.


When I ended up in this billionaire’s suite all those years ago, I knew that my life couldn’t get any worse.

It was my husband’s stupidity that put me there. The man literally bet me in a game and lost.

He slowly squandered all of our money and left me with absolutely nothing.

But the encounter that was supposed to destroy my soul… changed my life.
My one-night billionaire made me feel beautiful with all my curves.
And he gave me a child.
A secret baby that he knows nothing about.
Now years later, I keep running into him.
Fate is playing this sick game with me.
It’s making it hard to keep our child from him.
I know that trouble is right around the corner.
So is heartbreak.

And did I mention that I could lose everything I care about?
Including my own kid? 

 

My review:

Admit You Love Me is an engaging story of a young woman caught in a bad situation and making the best of it however she can. A night of escape leads to a secret that she will do anything to keep. Eddy is a total contradiction. Strong and weak at the same time. She kept me waiting to see if she could pull through. This story kept me enthralled to the very end. Though it is part of a series it can be read standalone just fine.

 

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 

No comments: