Monday, November 16, 2020

Admit You Want Me: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Irresistible Billionaires Book 3) by Ajme Williams


 


Blurb:

A billion-dollar nightmare? Check.
An arrogant former Army man? Check.
My worst client ever? Double check.


What bad deeds did I do to deserve this billionaire as a client?
Sure, the money is good.
But that’s the only reason I’m here.
That’s the only reason I’m giving Easton a makeover that he desperately needs.
His wild beard needs taming if he’s going to be a hot shot businessman.
But he has a real wild side to him that I don’t know what to do about.
His filthy mouth spoils my day.
His piercing eyes make me lose my mind.
Easton may be bad news, but he adores my curves.
He adores me.

I could only keep my distance from him for so long.
Falling in love with my billionaire enemy was not a part of my plan when I moved to a new city as a celebrity stylist.

Neither was breaking the rules and ruining my career.
But maybe, just maybe, Easton might be worth losing everything over.

Reader note: This is a full-length, enemies to lovers billionaire romance novel from my Irresistible Billionaires Series. Each book in this series can be read as a standalone. ‘Admit You Want Me’ features Easton and Artemis, a whole lot of craziness along with angsty, raw emotions that could leave you teary-eyed with a very satisfying HEA.

 

My review:

I almost didn’t finish this as Easton was a complete jerk at the beginning of the story. I stuck with it and was happy I did.  Easton and Missy may be total opposites but they are perfect for each other. Sweet, sassy and sexy. This is a terrific addition to the series although each book stands well on its own.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 

 

 

 

No comments: