Thursday, November 5, 2020

Bullet Proof (Love Undercover #4) by L.K. Shaw




 


 

Blurb:

Risk taker.
Thrill seeker.

I used to be both, until a bullet took me down. Months later, I’m back on the job, but I’m no longer the reckless man I was before. I’ve learned to be cautious.

Then I meet Michele, a young single mother. I might be fifteen years older than her, but she makes me feel unstoppable again. Suddenly, I’m yearning for something more than the short-lived rush of any mission.

Until my undercover agent’s assignment takes a deadly turn. Before I know it, I’m running headfirst into danger. Again.

Only now I have a lot more to lose than I ever did before.

 

My review:

Pablo may have thought he was Bullet Proof but his heart surely wasn’t. Michele is fourteen years his junior but very much his equal. These two are destined to be and I loved watching it happen. This book is filled with action, adventure and lots of love. This is part of a series but can be read standalone.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: