Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Vampire for Christmas by Laurie London, Michele Hauf, Caridad Pineiro, and Alexis Morgan

Four holiday stories featuring vampires:

Enchanted by Blood by Laurie London seems to be a short from her Sweetblood series which I must admit I’ve not read.  The story was sweet but not my favorite of the four.  Maybe if I was familiar with the series I would have enjoyed it more.

Monsters Don’t do Christmas by Michele Hauf was a fun story taking on the definition of the word monster. 

When Herald Angels Sing by Caridad Pineiro was the reason I purchased this book.  Ms. Pineiro is on my auto-buy list.  This story is a unique play on Scrooge.  Well done and enjoyable.

All I Want for Christmas by Alexis Morgan was the biggest surprise and my favorite in this anthology.  Great characters. 

No comments: