Sunday, October 30, 2011

Primal Call by Susan Sizemore

Primal Call by Susan Sizemore

A Primes novel.  I tripped over this by accident.  I like Ms. Sizemore’s Primes series but I had no idea this was coming out.  I think this might be the best one yet.  I love that the Primes universe is a matriarchal society.  The Prime, James Strahan aka Wild Jimmy Wilde, isn’t in the traditional alpha male business like cop, soldier, or corporate mogul.  This Prime is a hot, sexy, leading man type actor.  Athena Blaise is the author of the book the movie he is acting in is based on.   She lives on a farm in Missouri and he works in LA.  Her people figure a photo op with the folks doing the movie would help sales of her books.  She thinks Jimmy is too young for her and he has the problems of distance and celebrity to deal with before they can get together and even address the vampire issues.  This is grand fun.

No comments: