Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Real Werewives of Vampire County by Alexandra Ivy, Angie Fox , Tawny Taylor, and Jess Haines

The Real Werewives of Vampire County by Alexandra Ivy, Angie Fox , Tawny Taylor, and Jess Haines 

Come on with a title like that you know I just had to get it. 

Where Darkness Lives by Alexandra Ivy takes place in the world of her Guardians of Eternity series which I admit I’ve not read. I enjoyed the story but would probably have gotten more out of it if I had read the series. 

Murder on Mysteria Lane by Angie Fox was the other reason for me buying this book. I LOVE Ms. Fox’s Demon Slayer books. As far as I’m concerned this story was worth the price of the book. Not that the others were bad just that this one had me laughing my butt off. I could totally relate to Heather McPhee. 

Werewolves in Chic Clothing by Tami Dane was an enjoyable mystery. 

What’s Yours is Mine by Jess Haines was my least favorite of all the offerings. I couldn’t relate to any of the characters and thus didn’t get as involved in the story. 

All in all I enjoyed this book. 

No comments: