Saturday, March 5, 2022

Texas Daddy's Helping Little (Texas Cowboys Daddies Little series Book 5) by Alice Newgate

 


Blurb:

She’s been watching him but doesn’t feel ready for a daddy. He’s been waiting to be seen…

TRISH
I’ve been at Camp Little Refuge the longest.
In all that time, I haven’t been interested in having a daddy.
But tragedy strikes the farm and I have to tap into a part of me I hide.
Cliff’s been here as long as I have and I watch him from the sidelines.
I didn’t know that he has been watching as well.
Our paths keep crossing and everyone wants him.
Is it finally time for me to open up?

CLIFF
Camp L.R has been my home for five years now.
I’ve seen the littles go from one to twenty.
I’m a daddy, but I haven’t found a little that’s right for me.
During the crisis on the farm I’m forced to interact with the littles more than I do.
Then I see her. I really see her.
As we try to save the farm I find myself getting closer and closer.
Can I let go and trust her?

Texas Daddy’s Helping Little is a hot, short, sexy Age Play romance featuring two consenting adults who are the perfect match for each other. It includes some DDlg elements, some moments of suspense, lots of lust and love, and a Happily Ever After you can root for. Enjoy!

 

My review:

Texas Daddy's Helping Little has the farm in dire straights as the weather is killing the crops. Cliff comes up with a way to save the farm but its going to take everyone pitching in. Trish comes up with a way to help Cliff save the farm but its going to take someone getting bitten in the butt to get these two to see that they could be perfect for each other.

It was painful watching these two dance around each other but glorious to see them find each other and the possibilities of their relationship.

 

Buy link:

Amazon


No comments: