Monday, March 21, 2022

Harpy: A Dark RH Romance by Cara North

 


 

Blurb:

If you are looking for the traditional Cara North romance, look away. It says Dark on the cover for a reason.

It’s really difficult to bully someone when they want it. I always want it. And so much more.

Could one man provide? Not when what I want is more than one man.

They try to control me. They try to manipulate me.

I’m young, not dumb, and when the darkest of these princes takes a real interest, it’s time to level up.

He thinks because he’s from a crime family he’s wicked. Then he meets me, calls me the devil. He might be right because I don’t just want their bodies, I want their hearts, their souls, and I intend to get everything I want.

One way or another.

Content warning: This is a dark, erotic, new adult, contemporary, reverse harem romance which means there is bullying, dub-con, and multiple partners at once.

 

My review:

This story starts out dark and stays that way. The characters are real, gritty and downright dirty. I grew to love these flawed characters as they grew to love each other. If hot and sweaty sex bothers you pass this book by. I greatly enjoyed this story.

 

Buy link:

Amazon

 

 


No comments: