Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Bolt (Caged and Dangerous #2) by Milly Taiden

 

 


 

Blurb:

Book 2 of the Caged and Dangerous Series
Kara Lailer is the one.
The one woman who can melt the stripes on my tiger.
She’s got a body that makes me bolt upright.
Kara’s very competitive. Always wanting to do things herself.
My beauty wants to make the world a better place.
And she’ll put herself in danger to do it.
She’s the kind that needs protection from people like me.
I’m not a good person.

Sure, I have a moral code.
I never hurt women, children, or innocents.
But I love hurting bad guys.
And when they’re after Kara, I love killing them.
Why? She’s my mate.

The government sent me to find and protect her.
She’s on a treasure hunt and it’s my job to see she succeeds.
But when she shows me the power she’s uncovered,
I don’t know if I can make her give it up.
If I don’t take it from her, I’m going back to prison.
If I do, she’ll hate me forever.
So…who am I going to betray?

 

My review:

Indiana Jones look out!  Archeologist Kara Lailer is on the trail of a gem of great value. The government has decided she needs a bodyguard. Enter tiger shifter Bolt Stryper out on parole providing he keeps Kara safe and gives over the gem. What he wants to keep is the smart and sassy archeologist. The push pull between Kara and Bolt is annoying and hot at the same time. This is a fast-paced thrill ride of a good time.

 

Buy link:

Amazon


No comments: