Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Spice and Prejudice (A Nora Black Midlife Psychic Mystery #5) by Renee George


 


 

Blurb:

Midlife dating is all fun and games until someone falls into the flambé and catches on fire…and your best friend’s ex-husband is accused of murder.

When my BFF Gilly Martin requests my help in narrowing down her dance card from two great guys to one, I reluctantly agree to employ my psychic nose for the good of my bestie’s future.

But who knew dating could be deadly?

After Gilly’s ex-husband is arrested for murder, I am more than okay with my Detective Hottie boyfriend locking the meathead up and throwing away the key. However, being a jerk doesn’t make someone a killer, and the case smells fishy from the get-go. So, I’m putting my personal feelings aside and using my smell-o-vision to investigate

 

My review:

Nora and pals are back in another exciting cozy mystery. This one hits close to home when Gilly’s ex is the number one suspect in a homicide and while Nora would happily let him swing when her godchild asks her to investigate she can’t say no. This tale features some really bad dates, a slimy two-timing ex, politics, a hot cop and a woman with heart as big as Texas. I love this series and anxiously await each new installment.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: