Saturday, December 25, 2021

Alpha Daddy's Innocent Little by Alice Newgate


 


Blurb:

He always gets what he wants… She’s not ready to be owned…

MEGAN
I met him once - just one single time and I can’t stop thinking about him.
I know I should run as fast as my legs can carry me…but he’s so enthralling and frankly.
I’m tired of being a good little girl. Perhaps it’s time to be a bad little girl and; I have the perfect daddy in mind…

FRANKLIN
When I want something, I go for it. And even though I don’t do long-term relationships, women are no exception.
I’ve always been sure that this was the life I wanted and I was certain till I met her.
The outrageously sexy and curvaceous brunette. I mean I want to look away but what man could say no to a woman whose body melts like hers does when I touch her…

Alpha Daddy's Innocent Little is a steamy whirlwind, BDSM romance between two consenting adults. They have an undeniable connection but attempt to fight it as best as they can. It includes some age play and is packed with steamy scenes, curveballs, love, and a happily-ever-after. Enjoy!

 

My review:

Alpha Daddy's Innocent Little is a fast-paced steamy tale of two people who don’t want to be attracted to each other but they are to the point of obsession. This isn’t so much a DDlg story as it is an insta-lust BDSM. It is a quick and dirty escape.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

No comments: