Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Songs and Sweethearts (Untouchable #10) by Heather Long

 


 

Blurb:

Everything begins.

Everything ends.

Sometimes, it has to end before it begins.

In the course of a year, I have had my heart broken, reforged, only to be shattered again. The tears won’t come. Not anymore. No more looking back. No more asking what if.

Coop wants me to let myself feel it. Jake wants to distract me. Archie wants to put the world at my feet. Ian wants me to not make choices until I’m ready. I’ve got family ready to catch me, but I refuse to fall.

No more waiting.

No more holding my breath.

The future is now.

We have a chance to forge the path we want and I’m all in.

So why does it feel like I’m running away?
 

 

My review:

Have you read the earlier books? NO?! GO DO SO NOW!

Frankie and Bubba hit the road and make beautiful music. This installment starts and ends on a somber note but I trust the author to make it better in the next book. This book shows Frankie and her boys growing and changing but working to stay together. I love each installment and eagerly await the next.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 


No comments: