Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The Sassy Queen: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Chronicles of the Veil) by Julie Morgan

 


 

Blurb:

Mirror, Mirror on the wall who’s the sassiest Queen of all?

If you were to ask me a few months ago, it would not have been me. Now? I’m not as sure.

I’m in a world that exists beyond our veil, with Greyson, my fated mate, and found the family I never knew existed. All in a day’s work, right?

Wrong…

As the long-lost princess, I need to figure out where I belong in this world, and if this nutty world even wants me in it. While the pieces of the puzzle continue to click into place, I’ll discover who the villain truly is, and that my world isn’t the only one turned upside down.

Who knows? I might just get my own happily ever with Prince Perpyderpy and become the sassiest Queen of them all.

 

My review:

This book picks up right where The Sassy Goddess left off so if you haven’t read that STOP! If you have then get ready for a hilarious snarkfest as Cesha discovers her past and future. Of course her path is not without its bumps but faster than you can say Princess Buttercup Cesha and her friends work to lift the veil of darkness and snow and return the land to prosperity. This laugh out loud romp will leave you with a smile and a warm heart.

 

Buy link:

Amazon


No comments: