Saturday, September 5, 2020

Drum (The Drummonds Book 1) by September North

 


Blurb:

Isn’t the musician supposed to be the aggressive one? Not in this relationship. I wanted him. He wanted me. I never thought I would be the one leading the charge, but if I waited for Drum to try to hit a homerun, I’d be graduating college not high school.

In one day, I changed the course of my senior year, my whole life. The more time I spent with him, the more I liked him.
He’s new. He’s different. His dad is a Marine. He’s a drummer. Yes, he is also in the marching band. No, I didn't care, and neither did my competition. It wasn’t like I was the only one who noticed him, and jealousy was a real situation I had to learn to deal with.

 

My review:

WOW! This book needs to be in every high school library. I am gobsmacked at how smart and sassy this book is. I wish I’d read it in high school. If you’ve got precocious teens they need this book.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

 


No comments: