Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Beyond Power (Florida Wildlife Warriors #2) by Connie Mann

 


 

Blurb:

Sultry romantic suspense set in Florida's untamed wilderness...

When your heart's involved...

If you dare venture beyond Disney's magic and Miami's high-rises, you'll find yourself in Florida's untamed wilderness. A bush pilot and officer for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Josh Tanner is one of the tough cops needed to manage these rugged areas. And the minute he finds Delilah Atwood deep in the woods without a good explanation, he knows something is very wrong...

All the stakes are raised...
Delilah barely escaped her ultra-fundamental militia family years ago. Now she's back to save her sixteen-year-old sister, and no government man is going to stop her. Josh isn't going to stand by and watch Delilah risk her life, but unless he can get her to trust him, she may end up being the next victim. 

 

My review:

Beyond Power is the second in the Florida Wildlife Warriors series but can be read standalone.  I loved that this book took me places I’ve never been before. I knew about the rhesus macaques in Florida and I loved learning more about them and that they were an integral part of this story. This was a charming romance that left me with a smile.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: