Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Break (The Drummonds Book 3) by September North


 

Blurb:

There are two sides to every story!

Apparently, the way Marley Drummond remembered the events of that band camp were not the way I remembered them. We were torn apart like a Shakespearean tragedy, but Spring Break my senior year of high school, his freshman year of college, brought us back together. I came back with more than his lips tattooed on the back of my shoulder.

All I can say is, it was a week that changed my life, and his, forever.

 

My review:

This is a fabulous addition to the series. This book is angsty, serious and has enough laugh out loud moments that I recommend reading this away from others. This book deals with some serious subjects with no preaching. I’ve enjoyed this series and truly think they should be stocked in every high school library.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

 

No comments: