Saturday, October 28, 2017

Billionaire's Baby by Ella Finch



Blurb:
A humble grape picker? Well, that’s what Oliver Wentworth lead me to believe. I didn’t care what his job was after the one magical night we spent together. All I could think of was his wit, his charm, and his amazingly delicious body. I couldn’t get enough of him, and for a few brief months my life was like a fairytale romance involving fine wine, cozy evenings in Oliver’s cabin, and the best sex of my entire life. 

But then I peed on a stick and everything changed. I could never have prepared myself for what happened next. My carefree grape picker was not the man I thought he was, and all of my dreams were beginning to look like nightmares.

Oliver says he loves me... but a relationship built on lies, an unexpected baby, and a family from hell? How could this possibly work?

Billionaire’s Baby is a full-length, smoking hot, standalone novel with a happy ever after ending and a bad boy you won’t be able to forget!

My review:
I received this book to review and what follows is my opinion.
Ella Finch is a “new to me” author so I had no idea what to expect. The plot of Billionaire's Baby was predictable and would have been a whole lot more fun if I could have been more invested in the characters. I felt like Oliver was a spoiled brat and Jessica was a clueless ditz. The writing was a bit choppy and I think that had the author had a good editor this review would have been quite different.

Buy links:

B&N

No comments: