Monday, October 2, 2017

Belador Cosaint: Belador Book 9 by Dianna Love




Blurb:
New York Times Bestseller Dianna Love's latest urban fantasy is a high-action roller coaster ride in the deadly preternatural world of the Beladors and their dragon king. 

Belador Maistir Vladimir Quinn and his team are hunting preternatural predators targeting innocent humans in Atlanta. A powerful entity behind the brutal attacks is determined to force their dragon king out into the open by threatening Belador families and exposing the preternatural world to humans. When Quinn’s daughter is kidnapped, he has no idea where to look. He could use the help of fiery Reese O’ Rinn and her remote viewing ability, but he has even less chance of locating Reese, who vanished into thin air the last time they met. When the VIPER coalition refuses to aid the Beladors, their dragon king invokes the ancient rule of cosaint to protect his people, but will that backfire on Quinn, the dragon and the Beladors? 

My review:
Belador Cosaint blew my mind. In this fantastic addition to the Belador series we finally find Kazira and Quinn’s daughter, Phoedra. But we can’t do it without the help of a lot of friends old and new because while the search for Phoedra is an imperative the gang also has to deal with finding out who is kidnapping Belador children and who let the bitch out. Veronika had help escaping. This story will suck you in and keep you long after the last page has turned. 
I love this series its high energy is enough to lift you and keep you in another world. I really look forward to the next installment.

I will admit to having to look up what Cosaint meant. Cosaint f (genitive singular cosanta) verbal noun of cosain defense, protection.

I received an ARC to read for this review

Buy links:

1 comment:

Dianna Love said...

Thank for reading my books and for this terrific review. I always want to give the best book I can and I'm touched to hear you enjoyed it that much. Love your blog! :)