Saturday, May 27, 2017

Sassy Ever After: The Sweetest Sass by Alyse Zaftig



Blurb:

My bakery is struck by lightning.
Firefighters show up to fight the blaze during the thunderstorm. Two of them wrap me up in a blanket, give me coffee, and take me home.
We agree to meet the next day.
And the next.
And the...you get the picture. Not surprising when I figure out I'm pregnant.
But they have a secret that they haven't told me. I'm a boring old human.
They're not.

My review:

Raven meets two wolf shifter firefighters on what is one of the worst days of her life. Who knew it was the start of the rest of her life. Orion and Quinton have known they would share a mate. They just never figured their mate would be human. I liked the story well enough but it really didn’t do anything for me. Maybe it was all the interruptions. If you want a quick sexy read give it a try.

Buy link:

No comments: