Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Live Out Loud by Marie Meyer




Blurb:
I thought I'd live in silence forever . . . and then I met him.

I'll never be able to hear, but music has always been a source of comfort for me. Rather than listen to the rhythm, I can actually feel the beat pulsing through me. It's pure bliss. So the moment I saw Thorin playing his guitar, I was mesmerized. I'd never seen anything more beautiful . . . or intimate. I couldn't tell where his body ended and the song began. He's everything I need in my life . . . I'm falling fast, hard, and deep.

I want him more than anything. But while I live in silence, Thor lives in secrets. He's holding something back-something that's keeping this intensity, this longing from being real. And the silence may be too loud to bear . . .
 

My review:
I enjoyed this rock and roll romance with a twist.  I loved the positive light shown on the deaf heroine. I liked Thor but he was a bit too angsty for me.  There was some steamy hot sex scenes but there were also some sections that absolutely dragged. But Harper makes this a worthwhile read.

Buy links:


No comments: