Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Finn (Dublin Kings #4) by L.K. Shaw


 

Blurb:

I’m a member of the wealthiest and most powerful family in Dublin.
We rule the city and I can have anything I want.
Except something is missing from my life.
When I meet Teagan, I realize what it is.

Her.

From the beginning, I’m all in.
But she’s running scared from someone who hurt her and has no interest in romance or love. When he comes for her, I offer my protection.

But my family’s not without its enemies.
Danger is coming to our door and not everyone will survive.

 

My review:

Finn gets his happy but the manwhore is going to have to earn it. Finn is the youngest Donnelly brother who feels a bit out of place in his own family and now more so that his brothers and even his father has found love. Then he meets his sister’s bff and he is smitten. Teagen just out of an abusive relationship has sworn off men. Finn’s charm isn’t going to do it this time he is going to have to do something the Donnelly men aren’t exactly known for telling the truth.

Finn may be the sweetest of the Donnelly men I love watching him bowled over by Teagan.

This is a terrific addition to the series and can be read standalone.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

 

No comments: