Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Where'd You Get That Keeper: Jeepers Reapers by Marianne Dambry

 


 

Blurb:

Librarian by day. Keeper by night

What a way to start a weekend getaway. Secluded beach house? Walks along the warm surf with a hot guy? Finding a ghost box with a soul trapped inside? Nuh uh.

It’s my new thing, or more accurately, my new job. That’s me. Louisa Jericho. Not-so-mild mannered librarian by day, and Keeper by night. My job guiding the dearly departed to their next adventure is pretty cool, except for my hot flashes every time a Reaper is near.

So why is this ghost box and this soul giving me headaches? First, it washed up on a beach belonging to the Angel of Death, a.k.a. my boss. Second, this soul isn’t just any soul. It belongs to another Keeper. Which should be impossible.

Now everyone at Memento Mori, a.k.a Death Central, wants to know what happened and why?

Guess whose job it is to find out?

 

My review:

 

Where'd You Get That Keeper is a fantastic follow up to Jeepers Reapers. If you haven’t read Jeepers Reapers you really should read it prior to this book. In this installment Louisa and Cade grow ever closer. While exploring their new dynamic Louisa finds a ghost box with a soul trapped inside which sends her and Cade on a quest that has Louisa finding confidence in her new position but learning how much she has yet to learn. This is an exciting caper with characters you’d want to hang out with.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 


No comments: