Thursday, September 29, 2022

Irish Charmer (Brooklyn Kings #6) by L.K. Shaw

 


 

Blurb:

Lucia

For three years I've kept my son a secret in order to protect him from the dangers of the syndicate. A life his Irish father is still a part of.

When I have to return to Brooklyn, I don’t expect Nathan to be the first person I see. For a moment, the world disappears and it’s only the two of us. Until reality intrudes.

Because there’s no more hiding the fact that the blue-eyed, red-haired little boy at my side is his.

Nathan

Neither time nor the distance separating us has made me forget Lucia. From our first meeting, there’s been some part of her that calls to me.

With the discovery of my son, I’m even more determined to prove to her that she’s mine.

Soon though, a possessive stalker from her past re-emerges, and he wants her for himself. We begin a deadly game of hide-and-seek, and when it’s over, only one of us will be left standing.

 

My review:

This may be my very favorite in this series though it can be read standalone just fine.

Nathan is a sexy ginger haired guy who knows what he wants and what he wants is Lucia. Lucia might be older but they have a connection he wants to explore.

Lucia feels the connection to the younger man but she has been burnt once and wants nothing to do with his lifestyle.

A quickie ends up with Lucia pregnant in another country.

This secret baby, older woman/younger man story will have you rooting for them and flipping pages to see.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: