Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Werewolves Like Pink Too by D.N. Hoxa


 


 

Blurb:

What’s worse than a pink pixie living all alone in the Big City, eight thousand miles away from home?

A pink pixie who’s stuck behind a desk all day, taking calls and managing monster-fighting crews without ever seeing the light of day herself. That’s what.

For two years, I worked my ass off to prove myself to my boss, and prayed for a chance to do thework I left my family behind for.

And I’m finally about to catch my break. I’ve got a mission, a real mission, and an undercover one at that. It’s like the gates of Haven have opened for me—right before I’m pushed off the clouds and thrown all the way down to Hell again.

Because Dominic Dane is going to be my partner. That self absorbed, narcissistic werewolf who humiliated me in front of all my coworkers on day one, and loves to pretend that I don’t even exist.

It’s bad enough that he tried to kick me out of my mission. It’s even worse that he’s sinfully hot and fries braincells with a single look of those gorgeous green eyes. Such a waste of beauty on that guy.

Now, on top of having to kick ass on my first mission, I have to pretend to be his girlfriend for three days, and keep my ridiculous attraction to him under control, too. So much for catching a break.

Lucky for me, I’ve got a secret weapon that’s going to help me handle Dominic Dane, and it’s God’s best gift to mankind: chocolate. Armed with as many bars as my purse can fit, and with my wits about me, I’m going to survive the gorgeous wolf-ass one way or the other—and win.

 

My review:

I loved Teddy, a pixie who just didn’t fit in making her own way in the big city. She is used to being under appreciated but when she is needed for a job she is going to use it to get what she wants too bad she has to deal with a good looking jerk of a werewolf to succeed.

The story sucked me in and kept me there until the very last page upon which I threw my kindle across the room. I cannot wait for the next installment.

 

Buy link:
Amazon

No comments: