Monday, June 20, 2022

The Cheeky Prince: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Chronicles of the Veil Book 3) by Julie Morgan


 

Blurb:

The day I took my life back I was able to see the damage my lunatic aunt had caused, and my only ally was my purple chicken, Harriet. I’m the prince of the Dark Fae kingdom, yet, my people treat me as if I’m an outsider. I can’t say as I blame them. Imagine being locked in your own mind and someone tosses in a stink bomb from an Ogre. You’d fight like hell to escape, too.

Then there’s the woman I knew to be my true fated mate, Shyla Olsen. She fought to save me until the day I had her banished from the kingdom… but it wasn’t me, not really. It was my aunt pulling the strings and I was nothing more than her marionette. But I’m no longer a shiny puppet and dammit, I’m no doll to toy with.

And now my psychotic cousin has come to town. If he has his way, the kingdom will be his. I have to put an end to his scheme and with Shyla by my side, nothing can stop us.

Except her heart… if she’ll forgive me and become my wife.

 

My review:

In this installment Theo gets his happy but boy does he have to work for it. Each installment can be read standalone, but you’ll get so much more out of the story if you’ve read the earlier books.

Dark Fae Prince Theo has been under a curse that has had him acting like a total ass to everyone around him. We thought it had been broken but traces linger. Now his cousin has come to town threatening his throne. Can Theo ditch the curse, defeat his cousin, keep the throne, and most importantly get the girl? This fun romp will have you laughing in no time and keep you on edge till the end.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

No comments: