Monday, June 6, 2022

So I Married a Werewolf (The Mating Game Book 1) by Kristen Strassel


Blurb:

I married a wolf who wasn’t my mate for “the good of the pack.” Ask me how that worked out. Now a wolf in sequins and fierce heels is on my doorstep, promising she can breathe life into the dreams that died that day... if I’m willing to put my fate in her well-manicured claws.

I’ll get three questions.

Why did my ex tuck tail and leave me with our kids and a giant mess? What is he trying to prove by coming back? And am I brave enough to defy my pack and choose myself?

Oh, enough about him already. He had his chance. I’m ready for a new life.

Bibi le Bonnet is my fairy dragmother. The fabulous wolf will give me a total life makeover and the mating ceremony of my dreams... All I have to do is become a contestant on The Mating Game and choose a mate sight unseen after asking a few flirty questions in front of a live audience.

Three potential suitors.

The wolf who walks out from behind the curtain is none other than superstar Logan Mathis. I’ve spent so many nights fantasizing about the famous actor, and now he’s on The Mating Game wooing the biggest homebody mom I know: me. Can I trust this wolf when he says he’s willing to claim me, or is it all an act to revive his career?

And three dates to find my forever.

Every date with Logan is time in the spotlight. My pack and the paparazzi want nothing more than to tear us apart. I want to believe the fantasy, but am I fooling myself? Because my ex is back, and he’s not ready to let any other wolf have me.

The Mating Game is a brand-new series brought to you by the team that created The Real Werewives! Get ready for a season full of fun and flirty episodes finding fated mates where you least expect them. Anything can happen when the cameras are rolling, but don’t worry, these books don’t fade to black.

 

My review:

Sweet, fun and heart wrenching. I loved watching Cindy come into her own, Logan find his wolf and Bibi is just fabulous. This book has all the feels from cute kids to hunky heroes and nasty bad guys. Bring on Wendy.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

 

 

No comments: