Thursday, May 26, 2022

Slide (Caged and Dangerous Book 4) by Milly Taiden

 



 

Blurb:

I was betrayed. Rejected.
Caged like an animal.

I thought Ember was my ticket to freedom.
But she’s the woman I’m destined to love.
They locked me away to silence me.
But all I dream of is vengeance.

Until Ember shines a light on my darkness.
She sees the man within the beast.

I’ll find who killed her father,
Tragedy won’t ruin her soul.
My lion roars in her defense.
And purrs from her touch.

The bad guys don’t get it.
The second they threatened my love,
They signed their own death warrants.

Now, they’re going to have to deal with me.
King of the concrete jungle.
And their worst nightmare.

 

My review:

Edgy, sexy paranormal romantic suspense. Wrongfully convicted lion shifter Slide is sent in to rescue the ambassadors daughter and staff who were kidnapped by the guy that framed him. Anger will only get him so far but love might just save them all. This story kept me on the edge of my seat and flipping pages to find out what happens next. This is an amazing adventure.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 

No comments: