Friday, May 6, 2022

Irish Rogue (Brooklyn Kings #5) by L.K. Shaw

 


 

Blurb:

Anya

Five years ago I was sold. Used. Abused. Now, I'm broken. My loving family thinks a husband will fix me. I have no desire to get married, but I’ll give them what they want. Except it will be on my terms. And I know just the person to ask.

Paddy

Getting married is at the top of the list of things I swore I'd never do. So there’s no way I’ll agree to Anya’s ridiculous proposition. Yet, somehow, I find myself saying yes. She says we both can live our lives without interference from the other. It seems like the perfect plan.

Until it isn’t.

 

My review:

Anya’s tale will break your heart. She’s recovering but she has her sister and brother in-law wanting to fix things. Its enough to make her want to tear her hair out.

Paddy has a heart wrenching tale of his own but as the always smiling jocular fellow you’d never know it. Perhaps Anya sensed it one broken being to another.

When these two get together and help each other heal it was so precious it made my heart smile.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: