Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The Enemy in My Bed (Brooklyn Kings #2) by L.K. Shaw

 


 

Blurb:

Pierce

The Russians have taken far too much from me. So I’ll take something of theirs. Except, I never expected my captive to be a woman. She could be the key to destroying them entirely. I’ll do whatever it takes to get revenge. Even seduce the enemy.

Soon I discover she may not be my enemy after all.

Mila

For nearly my entire life I’ve been held prisoner by darkness and pain. And just when I think freedom is within my reach, it’s stolen by yet another man determined to break me. First with rage. Then with tenderness.

I’m helpless to resist his touch, even knowing, that in the end, all that waits for me is death.

 

My review:

This story is a bit dark but it is sexy as heck and will leave you with a smile. Two damaged souls find each other and love.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N


No comments: