Thursday, February 18, 2021

Kat (The Drummonds Book 5) by September North




 


 

Blurb:

I’m Katherine “Kat” “Ladybug” Drummond. I’m the captain of the cheerleading team. My mom, Mariah, is the coach. She thinks I’m perfect. She has no idea what I do to be this perfect for her. All of that is about to change, because a Rooster is coming to town. It was a joke that one day I would marry William and Kendra’s son, Reginald “Reggie” “Rooster”. Only, we aren’t joking now.

I’m Rooster. I got the nickname from my dad because I’m a lot like him. This year, I return home, to Kat. We have been waiting and planning, and the best of friends due to distance and time, but I won’t be more than an hour’s drive and it is finally our time.

Sometimes, history repeats itself.

 

My Review:

HOLY CRAP! This series keeps getting better and better. Kat and Rooster have known that each was the one for each other since they were kids. Now he’s a Marine and she’s effectively a senior and time and distance can’t interfere. But a psycho mother, an idiot plowing onto the football field and ego just might. I usually don’t read YA as I had enough angst when I was a young adult but the characters in this series are truly compelling and have me looking forward to the next installment with baited breath.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: