Saturday, February 20, 2021

Floofballs from Hell by Sofia Ann Hoffman





Blurb:

Kyle Phillips only wants to drop the groceries he’d purchased off at the teen center. Little does he know that it will lead to him becoming the caretaker to three hellhound puppies. When the choice becomes ‘take care of them or die,’ it isn’t a difficult decision. Suddenly, Kyle is faced with not only raising and training them, but he also has to guard them from their father, who is determined to get them back, even if it means taking Kyle out in the process. Will the floofballs from Hell cost Kyle his life? **This is a slightly expanded version of the story that appeared in All Hallowed Tales.**

 

My review:

I’ll admit the title sucked me in. I had expected something a little lighter and fluffier but was not disappointed with this short story. The ending blew my mind. Worth the read.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

No comments: