Saturday, December 26, 2020

Dating Wyatt's Mom by September North


 


Blurb:

I'm Holden. Life-changing injuries have a way of opening your eyes. In my case, it's made me realize that I'm in love with Tatiana. She happens to be my best friend, Luther's sister. I've known her since we were ten, but somehow just realized that I'm in love with her. Her son, Wyatt, is like…my best buddy. He's about to turn one. That kid loves me, and I love that kid. He's the only one who doesn't look at me like breaking my hand the summer before senior year didn't just cost me my football scholarship and my future. Well, him and sometimes his mom, if she will let herself look at me at all.

I'm Tatiana and I'm a senior in high school. Between juggling school, a toddler, and my plans for the future, I don't exactly have time for anything else. I'm afraid to have time for anyone else. Especially, my brother's best friend, Holden. My son loves him. I…might love him, too.

How do we risk our hearts when we have Wyatt's heart to think about?
 

 

My review:

Dating Wyatt's Mom deals with teen parenting and dating. Tatiana gets pregnant her first time and has to deal with school, parenting and preparing for her and Wyatt's future. She doesn’t have time for dating and the sperm donor has moved on. Holden was the star quarterback with a bright future till he broke his hand lost football but that has allowed him to spend more time with Wyatt and Wyatt's Mom.

I love these guys. I’ll admit they’re more mature than I was at that age but I guess circumstances forced them to be. I went through this whole book rooting for Tatiana and Holden. I wanted to Gibbs smack Luther and Jax for different reasons but just the same.

This is a heartwarming story filled with love and determination.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: