Monday, December 7, 2020

Admit You Need Me: A Secret Pregnancy Romance (Irresistible Billionaires Book 4) by Ajme Williams



Blurb:

He’s the grumpy billionaire who lives by a million rules.

Never do relationships.

Yeah… that one’s kinda common.
I don’t do relationships either.
So we agree on one night only.
A night of no strings attached pleasure.
It won’t hurt to enjoy myself for once, right?
How am I going to let go when one night leads to several.
And I find out I’m pregnant with his baby?

Reader note: This is a full-length, secret pregnancy billionaire romance novel from my Irresistible Billionaires Series. Each book in this series can be read as a standalone. ‘Admit You Need Me’ features Toby and Maggie, a LOT of push and pull, and a whole LOT of steam. Of course, all of this with a very satisfying HEA.

 

My review:

Admit You Need Me explores the explosive chemistry between a man who vows never to be vulnerable and a woman who has been burned before. This book had me on edge waiting for them to realize that they would be perfect for each other if only they could get past the fear. Steamy and thoughtful.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 

No comments: