Monday, August 17, 2020

War of the Noses (A Nora Black Midlife Psychic Mystery Book 3) Renee George

 


 

Blurb:

My name is Nora Black. I’m turning fifty-two, but I don’t feel a day over thirty-nine. That is, when I can find my glasses, my feet don’t hurt, and my scent-induced psychic ability isn’t showing me crimes.

For my birthday, my best friends Gilly and Pippa signed us up for a weekend at the Central Midwest Spa Convention. Yay. Massages, fine dining, maid service, and best of all, as long as we attend a few workshops, the weekend is a tax write-off. It should be all sunshine and roses, right? Wrong.

My former intern at Belliza Beauty aka the Job Stealer, Carmen Carraway, is a featured presenter. Yuck. Throw in an ex-boyfriend, a number one fan, a brewing scandal, and a dead body, and my relaxing birthday weekend is DOA.

I’ll need all my senses, along with my friends, if I want to stop a killer from striking once again.

 

My review:

Nora and her friends are back and boy am I glad. Nora and her BFF’s head out of town for Nora’s birthday and a Spa Con. This story will have Nora and the gang interfering in another investigation until they solve it. This is an entertaining tale that had me smiling till my cheeks hurt.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: