Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Succubus Chained (Paranormal Prison by Heather Long




Blurb:
I bet you’re asking yourself why am I here? What happened that landed me in this cell? Trust me, you aren’t the only one.

Who am I?

You’d do better to ask, what am I?

*Please note this is a paranormal prison reverse harem and will feature aggressively snarky characters, a bit of twisted humor and a lot of passion. So come join an amazing group of authors in Nightmare Penitentiary, a place you’ll never want to escape from. The author suggests you should always read the forward in her books. This is the first in a trilogy.

My review:
Succubus Chained is the first in a smoking hot reverse harem trilogy. Vampire hybrids don’t exist or do they? This story tells the tale of a succubus named Fiona who is having trouble dealing with that fact that she was drained and fed blood by a vampire. She deals by snark, wit and building her dream home in her head. This book is steamy, funny and finished too fast. Bring on the next installment.

Buy link:

No comments: