Saturday, August 11, 2018

Bearback Lumberjack: Paranormal Dating Agency by Liv Brywood




Blurb:
Angela 

I can’t stand living in the city. I need a man who knows how to use his wood. A lumberjack would be perfect. The matchmaker’s sending me deep into the forest to meet one. His pictures are panty-dropping hot, but his smile doesn’t reach his eyes. He’s either a serial killer, or a man who understands what it’s like to lose love. Either way, I’m going to find out. 

Jagger 

My brother won’t stop bitching at me about finding a mate. To appease him, I’ve agreed to let some woman stay with me. Two weeks. I only have to endure two weeks, then I’m getting rid of her. But when I see her for the first time, my bear loses its mind. She might be my mate, but I’m too scared to fall in love again. She wants a man who can handle her curves. I want a woman who doesn’t want strings. It’s up to fate to decide our destiny. 

My review:
He doesn’t want a mate and she is looking for one. When Gerri puts these two bear shifters together in the middle of the woods there are enough sparks to light a forest fire.

Buy links:


No comments: